Set in an ever-green Lowveld garden Perry’s Bridge Hollow provides contemporary Hazyview accommodation in chalets towered by indigenous trees, shaded from the hot Lowveld sun to create a cool climate in the heart of sub-tropical Africa.
The lofty high ceilings welcome in the breeze on a hot summer’s day, bringing with it the scent of the Africa bush. The classic elegance of black and white checkered tiles is coupled with cool earthiness and textured fabrics to create a stylish sanctuary to restore body and soul.
The 34 rooms boast a variety of top-class facilities. All feature air-conditioners, fans, satellite television, tea and coffee-making facilities, hairdryers and a mini fridge. All rooms have indoor and outdoor showers, where guests can experience the effervescent night skies or African sunrises. Each room is fitted with custom designed Hans van der Merwe furniture creating a stately sophistication among the breezy, Lowveld garden setting.
– Indoor and outdoor showers
– Satellite television
– Air-conditioning and heating
– Room safe
– Tea / coffee making facilities (coffee machine on request)
– International adapter
– Private patio
– Swimming pool
– Garden lounge
– Baby sitting service available (must be pre-arranged)
– Cots available (on request)
– Same day laundry service
– 24 hour security
– Graskop Gorge Lift
– River Rafting and Kayaking - an adrenalin adventure. Travel along the scenic
– Sabie River through dense wooded vegetation and rapids.
– Horse Riding
– Aerial Cable Trail
– Quad Biking
– Caving by Candlelight
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
– Open vehicle safari adventures into South Africa’s largest and world famous game
reserve, the Kruger National Park, in a specially modified open vehicle.
SHANGAAN RIVER CLUB:
Immerse yourself in a feast of culture with a night of Shangaan dance and song at
the Shangaan River Club. Let the African spirit entertain you, your family, or your
group of friends or staff members. The Shangaan River Club welcomes all to the
festivities under the thatched boma where song, dance, verse and magnificent food
all together form a feast in the true sense of the word.
– Learn of the rich heritage and customs of the Shangaan people.
– Welcome drink of local maize beer.
– Cultural songs and dances performed by local aids orphans.
– Traditional South African and Shangaan cuisine.
– The boma can hold up to 175 people.
– Reservations are essential.
– Starts at 18h30 in Summer and 18h00 in Winter (May, June, July)
– no specific day – 3 to 4 times a week. subject to availablity.
Swoop over deep mysterious gorges, meandering rivers and lush valleys bursting
with vegetation and colour.
Experience dramatic views of God’s Window and the 1 000-metre-deep, 30-kilometrelong Blyde River Canyon.
– Exhilarating flight over deep canyons and cascading waterfalls
Spectacular photographic opportunities.
– Dramatic views of the Panorama Gorge, Gods Window and the Three Rondavels.
– Experience the striking rock formations of the legendary Blyde River Canyon
– Swoop over the Pinnacle and land at the ultimate picnic site with magnificent views
of the Mpumalanga Lowveld.
MOHOLOHOLO REHABILITATION CENTRE
An informative and exciting tour of an African wildlife rehabilitation centre.
– 2 tours daily at 09h30 & 15h00.
– Wildlife rehabilitation centre
– Up close views of lion, leopard, servals, caracals, honey badgers, eagles
SABIE RIVER BUNGALOWS
The Sabie River Bungalows Golf Club is just outside Hazyview, which is about
40 km from the Kruger National Park and situated along the Sabie River. Nature
trails and abundant bird life make it a great destination for golfers and their
– 18 hole course
– Halfway House
KRUGER PARK LODGE
Kruger Park Lodge is situated along the banks of the Sabie River, just ten minutes
from the world famous Kruger National Park. Enjoy a walk or trail, and a sundowner
in the boma on the riverbank after a hard day of play.
– 9 hole, 18 tee golf course
– 10 min from Kruger National Park
– Green fees applicable
– Cart fees applicable
– Distance (men 5950m / women 5059m)
The Sabie River Valley is an area rich in history, views and abundant wildlife.
Activities include Mpumalanga’s spectacular scenery from God’s Window, the
quaint and historic town of Pilgrim’s Rest, or exploring the waterfalls and rock
formations at Bourke’s Luck Potholes.
– Sabie River Valley
– God’s Window
– Pilgrim’s Rest
– Waterfalls and rock formations at Bourke’s Luck Potholes
The Sabie Valley between Sabie and Hazyview is a world class Mountain Bike
Destination. Trails are not only smooth but also very scenic and characterized by
river crossings, single tracks and sights of breathtaking waterfalls.
Special Package deal 3 Nights 4 Days Cost:
► Per Person Sharing: R11,800
► Per Person Single: R13,430
THE ABOVE RATES INCLUDE:
– Return road transfer from Johannesburg to Kruger.
– 3 Nights, 4 Days stay at 4* Perry Bridge Hollow
– Bed & Breakfast.
– 2 Full day Safari's in a Open Game Viewer Vehicles in Kruger National Park.
– Park Entrance & Conservation Fees.
THE ABOVE RATES EXCLUDE:
– Lunch & Dinner.
– Items of a personal nature.
– Activities (Email us for any activities)
– Groups size min 6 Pax, Max 10 Pax required to book prior to tour commencement.
– Subject to availability at time of booking.
– 12 - 15 Aug 2019
– 26 - 29 Aug 2019
– 16 - 19 Sept 2019
– 1 - 4 Oct 2019
– 2 - 5 Nov 2019
– 4 - 7 Nov 2019
– 18 - 21 Nov 2019
– 25 - 28 Nov 2019
– 9 - 12 Dec 2019